6 types of Carbs | 11 types of Electrolytes & Salts
Professional re- Hydration & re-Fuel Formula
Multi-time (0′-120′) glucose releasing carb mix
Ergogenic, Performance Enhancing Electrolyte, Sport Salts & Carbohydrates Complex Formula
Carbo6-Lytes11 is a multi-time energy releasing formula, that provides energy instantly after the first sip and keeps providing energy for up to 120 minutes!
SCNutrition brougth to you the new generation of Hydration Multi-formulas.
- Increases the oxygen supply to your cells
- Optimises and accelerates the ADP-ATP and Cr-PCr processes
- Protects your muscle wasting (anti-catabolic/anti-fatigue) during training
- Helps you recover faster
- Supplies your blood with glucose in 5-time phases. Instantly to up to 2 hours
Also, we use Bioperine™, a unique ingredient that multiplies the effectiveness and the function of the ingredients!
Fructose – A super Carb for Athletes!
- Made up of chains of glucose molecules and has a high GI, meaning that energy is available quickly
- Oxidized quickly during exercise
- Reduce the risk of developing stomach complaints during prolonged exercise
Cyclic Dextrin – The Fastest & perfectly absorbed carb type
Highly-branched cyclic-dextrin carbs are a soluble form of carbohydrate that’s perfect pre- and post-workout — powering your training and refuelling you after.
These properties of HBCD makes it highly soluble and promotes fast gastric emptying, virtually eliminating any gastric distress often associated with less advanced carbohydrates.
Cluster Dextrin also maintains a slow-release, offering the ideal interaction between carbohydrate breakdown and the normal release of free fatty acids.
CLUSTER DEXTRIN BENEFITS
- Enhance endurance performance
- Promote fast gastric emptying times
- Lower markers for stress hormones after exhaustive exercise compared to other carbohydrate sources. No other carbohydrate source can demonstrate clinical data like this.
Research on cluster dextrin:
Palatinose™ is a naturally sourced smart carbohydrate, providing full carbohydrate energy (4kcal/g) in a more balanced way thanks to its low-glycaemic profile. By improving fat oxidation during physical activity, it prolongs energy supply. In addition, it is the first non-cariogenic carbohydrate, gentle on teeth.
Palatinose™ (isomaltulose) is purely based on sucrose from sugar beet. It is 100 % vegan, kosher, halal and non-GMO. It is generated through enzymatic rearrangement of the glycosidic bond between glucose and fructose from an α-1.2 linkage in sucrose and an α-1.6-glycosidic bond in Palatinose™ .
- Stretching the power curve: Enables balanced, sustained energy supply
- Supports a low glycaemic diet: Sugar levels – less is more
- Improved metabolism: Balanced carbohydrates in specialised nutrition
- Weight management: Promotes fat burning
- Dental health: Facilitates toothfriendly products
Proper hydration during exercise is the key for a high performance of all athletes, especially endurance athletes.
- Lower levels of hydrogen ions and acidity during and after excersice.
- Faster lactate and Hydrogen Ions elimination from muscle cells.
- Improved maximun intensity duration from 30-40 seconds to 1-7 minutes.
- Accelerates the ADP-ATP and Cr-PCr processes
Magnesium Citrate | Magnesium Bislgysinate | Magnesium Gluconate
- Higher VO2 MAX
- Faster recovery between training sessions
- Better execution of rapid movements: Lift Better | Run Better | Jump Better
- Amazing results for endurance non stop sessions
- More oxygen to mucsle cells
- Best source of Calcium combined with Phosphorus for cell endurance and energy
Calcium Pyruvate – The Sport Calcium
The short answer is that Pyruvate is something that your body naturally produces to help break down glucose, also known as sugar, and starches in the body and converts them to energy. When it’s combined with the stability of calcium, you have one powerful fat burner. The body burns fat through a process called the Krebs Cycle.
THE BENEFITS OF CALCIUM PYRUVATE
Calcium Pyruvate is already naturally present in many of the foods we eat such as apples and cheese. It’s also in some of our drinks like red wine and dark beer. However, it is naturally generated in such small quantities that it’s not a practical source for weight loss. For instance, you would need to eat 70 apples in order to obtain 5 measly grams of Calcium Pyruvate.
- Boosts your metabolism and increases your energy levels
- Breaks down the body’s fat and uses it as an energy source
- Helps retention of muscle building
- Contributes to the digestion of carbohydrates and antioxidant activity for anti-aging
HMB Free Acid – The real HMB
When compared to leucine, HMB appears to be significantly more potent on a gram per gram basis at attenuating the rate of muscle protein breakdown but is less effective than leucine at inducing muscle protein synthesis. Due to this, HMB is marketed as an anti-catabolic agent (purposed to reduce the rate of muscle breakdown) rather than an anabolic agent (purposed to increase muscle mass).
HMB, currently, appears to be a pretty interesting supplement for the purpose of reducing muscle wasting during periods where muscle atrophy is accelerated (cachexia, AIDS, bedrest) and should theoretically work in athletes on a calorie restricted diet but is not fully established for this role yet (which is a notable issue, since Glutamine has a large dichotomy between clinical and healthy populations)..
Sodium phosphate Dibasic
…is the mineral salt of sodium hydroxide and phosphoric acid. Phosphate salts are involved in cell structure, energy transport and storage, vitamin function, and numerous other processes essential to health . Some minerals may become deficient in response to prolonged exercise . Exercise capacity may be reduced if mineral status is insufficient